I am filled with mixed emotions right now as I am within 42 hours of going back to school. I am excited for my Senior Year. Disgusted by the fact that I have to be ready to learn at 7:45 in the morning. Curious to see what people's reactions are going to be with the surgery and all. Nervous for my last core class, Algebra 2. Clueless on where and how to even begin approaching MATC. Envious of the majority of my friends who are all cozy in their new dorm rooms, making new friends with roommates, and living on campus outside of Orem, Utah. And last, but not least, relieved to spend 6 1/2 hours taking a break from the family.
I am looking forward to seeing my buddies, favorite teachers, having a rediculously easy schedule, and like I said before, a break from the fam-damily.
I am not looking forward to seeing bothersome people, hateful teachers, homework, Algebra 2 and spending 6 1/2 hours in a desk.
I will miss having spare time, sleeping, the hours spent outside in the sun, reading, doing my puzzles, staying up late, watching movies and spending time with friends and family.
Hope this years a good one! Wish me luck! Here goes nothing!
-Bren

No comments:
Post a Comment