Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Senior Year: Life in the Making

Well senior year is less than 2 weeks away and I am trying with all my might to get pumped. One does try, sometimes that one fails... What was that definition of insanity...? Trying repeatedly but getting the same result? Anyways.. This year should be good. I will still be attending Timpanogos High School. Here's my schedule for the time being, keep in mind because of MATC it will probably change.

FIRST SEMESTER
A1- Guided Study
A2- Advanced Health Sciences
A3- Health Sr.
A4- Algebra 2
B1- Computer Tech
B2- Peer Tutor
B3- Office Aide
B4- Accounting

SECOND SEMESTER
A1- Guided Study
A2- Advanced Health Sciences
A3- Film Lit
A4- Algebra 2
B1- Foods 1
B2- Peer Tutor
B3- Office Aide
B4- Accounting

If things go as planned, my second semester schedule will only consist of B1- Algebra 2 and B2- Accounting. MATC will take up the rest of my time and the rest of my elective credits. With me taking Financial Lit and P.E. online I am on track to graduate and at graduation I should have my CNA or my Medical Assisting degree.

Also just to serve as a reminder, my Mary Kay Party is Saturday, August 21st at 3:00 at my house. (If you need my address, contact me!) RSVP's are to be reported to me by Thursday night, Friday before 5:00 at the very latest. If you do not RSVP I will not plan for you to be there. My Mary Kay consultant is going to be doing facials and microdermabrasion along with the make-up. She will have catalogs and she will be taking orders if you so wish to buy. BUYING IS NOT REQUIRED. All you need to come is you and your skin! I am also asking that if you are coming that you bring a treat to share with you. Consider your treat a ticket through my front door. Come and get pampered, it'll be lots of fun and I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment