Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

Camp conisisted of everything that I listed in the previous entry and more... (Well with the exception of six inches of snow, but don't despair we got our fair share of rain.) Girls Camp has come and gone and I am so glad I went. Good things happen when you follow the promptings of the Spirit. Even though I don't like to camp I think it's fair enough to say that the good outweighed the bad. I got to know all the girls and grew to love them despite my annoyance for them. Thank you girls for the great expirience and thank you leaders for your patience!!! Right now I am coloring my newly cut hair... I really need to kick this habit, it's becoming an overwhelming addiction. I don't know whether I am blogging right now to keep up with my blog or if I am just doing it to pass the 20-25 more minutes that I have to wait to rinse my hair.

Later tonight I get the opportunity to go shoot with Sherry and I am so excited. It's been too long!!! I love shooting because it forces you to see the beauty in everything and in everyone. Thank heavens I get to shoot tonight because I am afraid that grey and darkness has taken over my personal lense.

Unfortunately the days keep flying by and as soon as I am ready to have my summer it is gone. Three weeks from today I will be dreading the next day. School starts the 25th this year and I am not looking forward to my Senior year like I probably should be. I almost feel that I should have been graduated last year with the rest of my friends. Life goes on.

Lately I haven't been able to make up my mind what I want to do with my life after high school and everyday it becomes just that much more overwhelming and confusing. I have been handed the opportunity of a life-time and it just adds one more decision to make. Next May it is very posibble that I will have a job in Skagway, Alaska in one of the tourist shops. It would be until September and I think it will be an awesome opportunity and I think that it might be my chance to put my head on straight and do what I need to do to put my life on course. We shall see all in due time.

-Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment