Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back to School Times.

I can't even begin to tell you how NOT ready for school I am. School is my arch enemy. School is the bane of my existence. School will be the death of me. We have 2 weeks and 2 days till we have to set our alarm clocks and promptly get up and out of bed the next morning. I am dreading every aspect of school. School is not my friend. School might be beneficial to me when I am trying to get a job and live my life but it does not do any favors for my sanity.

One bonus to school...? My Nana and Pops are helping me get to an even better place in my life by getting me into MATC part time in January. I am going to be taking a semester CNA course so I can at least have a certificate in my hand. Later I can work on getting my LPN and RN but getting my CNA during high school is the best way to go about it.

I have decided that as much as I love to do hair, the medical field and nursing is more realistic for me. Now that I have gotten in touch with reality it all seems to make sense for me to go into nursing.

Thank you Nana and Grandpa for your never-ending support! I would never be able to do this without you. I love you both so much and I will forever be indebted to you. I will never be able to express to you how much this means to me and how much I love and appreciate you! I won't let you down!!!

-Bren xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment