Saturday, August 28, 2010

First Days, Then Months

Well we haven't been in school even a month, let alone a full week, but I am feeling it. My classes are what they are and I am finding out with my electives I have a lot of free time on my hands. On my B-days I spend two classes periods in the computer lab because I take my peer tutor students to the lab. Then I am an office aide which is really comprised of nothing more than delivering a notification every once in a while, while the rest of the time is spent doing free time busy work (AKA reading or doing my puzzle book). And then there is a like 40 minute lunch and all this week I have had such a migraine that I have resorted back to my old reclusive ways of hiding out in my favorite teacher, Mrs. Miller's room. A-days are just about as eventful. Senior year seems to be made up of lots of in class spare time. Can't wait till next semester, but ultimately I can not wait till graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment