Monday, July 26, 2010

Chemical Burns & Camp

This week I got a massive chemical burn on my face. It looks like a giant purple birthmark on my cheek and jawline. To answer your questions.. Yes, it does hurt. Thanks for asking and now would be a great time to stop asking.

Well it's off to camp for me. :/ Wish me luck. Not much of a camping kinda girl but it's time to get dirty... Ok, well, not too dirty... not for me... I don't care how cold the water is. Never have before, this year won't be different. I've spent the last 24 hours packing and I am finally ready to go.
This year will be my last. Elle and I are the only Laurels left. YCLS UNITE! Just kidding, I really have no idea.

The last time I was at camp we we're there in the first week of June. I seem to remember making the joke that on the sixth day, of the sixth month, we should've expected six inches of snow.


Here's to burns, bugs, insect bites, dirt, smoke, sleepless nights, overwhelming amounts of Estrogen, and PMS. May this week go by quickly and may it be as painless as possible.


bren <3

No comments:

Post a Comment