It's a fairly typical Sunday evening here in Utah. The weather is still persistant on being a downer. As of right now I thought it would be a good idea to dye my hair with Kool-Aid. Yes, that is a typical evening in the life of Bren, believe it or not. My aunt and I were having the discussion about if Kool-Aid is capable of dying your hair why would you even think to drink it?This week...? Well... That's been pretty typical too. School is wrapping up and so are my favorite t.v. shows. Yay for season finales! Finals are going to be the next 3 days of my life and as long as there is a light at the end of the tunnel, aka... end of the school year, then I shall trudge through.

I decided this week that it was also time to get around to reading The Da Vinci Code. Loved it. Most definately one of my top faves. Would reccomend it to anyone... Except maybe a devout catholic?
Glee this week is going to be magnificent! Glee takes on Gaga! Glee+Gaga= Epic Success.

On one last note... My surgery is scheduled to take place June 8th for those of you who were wondering.
Bren over and out. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment