Since the last time I wrote I have pulled of a 3.0 GPA for fourth term which was pretty impressive for FOURTH TERM! Thank heavens it's over!
This Memorial Day was spent with Mum and Jules. I had the opportunity to go to Salt Lake to visit some graves of very important people in my life. I miss them all! I will never forget you! I had the chance to take a tour of my past and tour my own personal history. Amazing. I recommend everyone learn a little bit more about your past and yourself. You won't regret it no matter what you find out. We also stopped at Ikea on the way home for a girl's night out and to lighten the mood a bit. As much as I loathe Memorial Day I did enjoy myself and am glad I had the chance to go.
This morning while babysitting the kiddies, Mikey's cat Skittles, brought a bird into the house. This was one of the few times I have wished she had brought in something dead. I spent a good half an hour trying to get this bird to fly out of the house while two children were wrapped around my legs screaming bloody murder. Good Morning Starshine, The Earth Says Hello.
As of right now, I am expecting some company from my very good friend, Andrea! Yay for friends!
Over and Out! Bren.
This morning while babysitting the kiddies, Mikey's cat Skittles, brought a bird into the house. This was one of the few times I have wished she had brought in something dead. I spent a good half an hour trying to get this bird to fly out of the house while two children were wrapped around my legs screaming bloody murder. Good Morning Starshine, The Earth Says Hello.
As of right now, I am expecting some company from my very good friend, Andrea! Yay for friends!
Over and Out! Bren.


No comments:
Post a Comment