First things first, last night with Andrea was sooo much fun! Thanks for spending the time with me and most of all thanks for being patient with me.
This morning was a pretty interesting one. Ray had some dental work done this morning. My morning wake up call was her in hysterics, they had put her under sedation to do the work and she was having some adverse affects I guess. She screamed for a good 1 to 2 hours before I had to leave for my appointment.
At my appointment all went well. The procedure is still scheduled for the 8th which is just short of 4 days now. My enthusiasm for visitors has been put on hold. I am now encouraging people to wait a week. It's not the visitor that's the problem, but the recovery sounds long, painful, and what I hadn't really realized... Disgusting. Anyways, if you come to visit me I will probably be a mess. Consider yourself warned.
-Bren
Friday, June 4, 2010
Pre- Op Update
Labels:
Appointments,
Close Friends,
Family,
Recovery,
Reduction Surgery,
Siblings,
Visitors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment