It always seems that as soon as I catch up on my blog that it is so quickly outdated. I admire people who really actually keep up with their blog and I somewhat envy them too.This week has been a long one and even to some extent kind of torturous. The last weeks of school are nearing and there is always something going on at home, church, and/or school that is demanding my attention, therefore my blog withers away and dies. I am looking forward to the start of a new week. It promises to bring back some normalcy... Maybe.
On a different tangent... Yesterday to break my social norm I went and visited my Auntie Jules in the hospital all decked out in all my prom gear... After quite a few double takes, stares and points, I get to my Aunts room on the 7th floor only to be told that it is quite common for grandkids and rellies to show up in prom attire to show a sick loved one during the prom season. Afterall it was the Oncology/Medical ward. I guess it'll just have to do for my report. The best part was getting to at least cheer up my Aunt. Love ya Jules!

No comments:
Post a Comment