I don't think I have ever been as happy and comfortable as I have been while spending time with Jules. Since spending so much time with my aunt we have become accustomed to certain traditions and routines. As of yesterday, we have picked up a new tradition if we can keep up with it. We spent an entire 3-4 hours in Barnes & Noble yesterday. One of the best days of my life. Auntie Jules, Nook, Books, Magazines and a Starbucks Cafe all in one. It just doesn't get any better than that. She seemed to have a genuinely good time and it was so nice to see her enjoy herself. Best way to have spent my unbirthday! :]
Speaking of unbirthdays, I can't help but be taken back by the fact that I have 6 months until the big 1-8. Crazy. The shock was also kind of reinforced by all the applications and letters and packages being sent and filled out for hair school. So this is what growing up is like?
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment