Sunday, November 7, 2010

One year older and wiser too...

Well I have been 18 for a week now and before I go on to tell you all the wonders of being of legal age to buy dry ice, I would like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I appreciated every last one of them.
In the first week of being an 18 year old I moved up to Relief Society and got my first calling as a visiting teacher. I busted up my thumb and went to insta-care by myself and filled out all the paperwork myself without parental consent or whatever. I got a cell phone, so if you need to contact me just let me know and I'll be happy to give you my number. I tried a new restaurant called "Shoots", way good food and I am usually not a big fan of Chinese food. I got my own birth certificate printed off. I got a state ID. I got a new bank account. I got a debit card and bought a cell phone cover as my first purchase. I spent a lot of time watching Grey's Anatomy. Best. Show. EVER. Just by the way.
It has been a very busy week but I guess that comes with being an adult. Here's to growing older!

No comments:

Post a Comment