Between holiday specials, seeing Christmas decorations up in the stores, cold weather and Mikey's little holiday craft projects from Mrs. Smith's class I am itching for the holidays. I have never been big on the holidays, in fact, this would be a first. Holidays tend to get me down but I am welcoming them with open arms this year. I want the lights, snow, and the days off of school. :)I feel the need to consume mass amounts of chocolate, listen to Christmas carols, eat candy canes, stay in my pj's all day, dress warm, and to go shopping. If that is not the holiday spirit I don't know what is.
Even though I've pretty much grown out of Christmas it is always so fun to be around the kiddlies at Christmas time. If there was anything that could and can bring a smile to my face at Christmas time it is those two dolls. They are probably pretty much some of my favorite people in my life.
So... Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment