I just have to post about how freaking amazing Harry Potter is. Yes, I am one of those people. I have been a devout Harry Potter fan since Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone came out when I was about 9 and I continued all through the rest of my adolescent years. I was even disappointed that I hadn't received my Hogwarts acceptance letter for my 11th birthday, I had convinced myse
lf I'd get one. And now I sit here and I have mixed emotions about it all coming to an end in less than a year. On some level I am truly, deeply, disturbed. Harry Potter has been a constant in my life and now it is coming to an end. I felt this when I finished Deathly Hallows but I told myself that there were always the releases of the movies and I at least had a couple more years. The time has come and the end is just around the corner. All is well though because there is always re-reading and re-watching to be done.Mischief Managed,
Bren :)

No comments:
Post a Comment