It's been a crazy few months since I got here to Salt Lake City. Life happens and before you know it your reality is something totally different from the plans you had made in the first place. As of now I finished my first semester of college. Phew!!! While still in my first semester I found the love of my life. Clay is amazing. He takes care of me and loves me unconditionally. He calls me 'princess' and he treats me like one too. He has made it possible to quit my job and focus just on my grades so I can become the most I can be. He has taken the burden of work off my shoulders and I will forever be grateful to him for that. He treats me to fancy dinners, fun movies, and even a horse-drawn carriage ride. He's more of a calm, laid back kinda guy so he balances me out quite nicely. He makes me laugh and smile even when I feel like I can't. He is my knight in shinning armor and my life would be so unhappy without him. The man of my dreams proposed to me on November 12th 2013 and we are to be married and sealed in the Bountiful Temple (where he proposed) on Valentines Day. I am so thrilled.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment