Friday, August 23, 2013
Retail Associate
I got a job! You are looking at the new retail associate for the Macy's at City Creek! I am so excited! I will be working in the sportswear department which my boss said is the most challenging and competitive department. Good to know I have her vote of confidence! She also said that I would work perfectly in the intimate apparel because of my personality and that she would switch me over as soon as the position opened up if I wanted to. Anyways, the job brings the whole plan together and I am super excited to get a fresh start up in Salt Lake City. This is such an amazing opportunity and it has been perfectly orchestrated by God. I have so much to be grateful for. Thank you to everyone who has helped me and supported me. You guys are incredible! Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment