Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Speed of Life

I haven't kept everyone updated. My bad. I got married (totally going to tell that story later.), we went through some really tough times, we moved (finally!), and now Clay and I are both in line to start new jobs in the next week or so. It's been four months. It's crazy. It was four months ago last Saturday since we had been married. Clay made the comment that he couldn't believe it had already been four months. My response was "I can't believe it's only been four months...". It's been so hard. Just about everything that could go wrong did. When they tell you that marriage is hard they mean it. I have learned so much and Clay and I have grown so strong through our challenges. I will go into more detail about everything later, I have so many stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment