Monday, April 5, 2010

There Is Only One Reason to Appreciate a Windy Day... Kite Flying.

Spring Break is wonderful. This fine Monday has been so kind to me. I chilled in bed until about 11:00 this morning. It was wonderful. Between waking up slow and reading my book, there was no way I would have gotten out of bed before then anyways. Wish that I could get away with doing that everyday.

By about 12:00 o'clock I was ready to be productive so I offered to take Mikey to the park and teach him how to fly the kite he got in his Easter basket yesterday. Of course, Ray is attached to Mikey at the hip so she ended up tagging along. So we packed a lunch and off to the park we went!

I got the kite up for Mikey first attempt and after Mikey had held it for about 5 mins he had had enough so he proceeded to hand it back to me to hold until he was done eating and wanted it back. He never wanted it back. I ended up holding it the whole time. It didn't take long for me to get bored of it so I shoved it in my pocket and hung myself upside down on the monkey bars, all while flying a kite right out of my pocket. Epic? I think so.



Can't wait to see what the rest of the week has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment