2. I am meticulous when I plan. Even to the point of being ridiculous. Everything has to be planned to a T if I am the one in charge.
3. I love babies and little kids.
4. I was raised by an Australian.
5.I am very influenced by music. Music is the one thing that can manipulate me.
6. I love Alice in Wonderland; book, movie, remake movies, corny t.v. shows, you name it.
7. I hate hate hate being ignored. It's one of my biggest pet peeves.
8. If I were to be any number of the 7 Deadly Sins, I would be jealousy. I tend to get overly jealous of silly things.
9. I love watching sports but prefer to stay on the sidelines when it comes to actually playing.
10. I am not very fond of animals. I like big dogs but I have taken to not liking animals very much as I continue to grow up.
11. Despite the fact that I go to Timpanogos I am still a Bruin at heart.
12. One of my lifelong dreams has been to go into cosmetology.
13. Math is the worst. Can't do it if my life depended upon it. Math will be the death of me, I am sure of it.
14. I love art in almost every form of the word. I sculpt, I draw, I paint, I play, I shoot.
15. I am probably one of the pickiest eaters you will ever meet.
16. I hate spit. Can't handle the stuff. It's nasty.
17. Confrontation scares me to death. Arguments, yelling, fighting.... Can't stand it.
3. I love babies and little kids.
4. I was raised by an Australian.
5.I am very influenced by music. Music is the one thing that can manipulate me.
6. I love Alice in Wonderland; book, movie, remake movies, corny t.v. shows, you name it.
7. I hate hate hate being ignored. It's one of my biggest pet peeves.
8. If I were to be any number of the 7 Deadly Sins, I would be jealousy. I tend to get overly jealous of silly things.
9. I love watching sports but prefer to stay on the sidelines when it comes to actually playing.
10. I am not very fond of animals. I like big dogs but I have taken to not liking animals very much as I continue to grow up.
11. Despite the fact that I go to Timpanogos I am still a Bruin at heart.
12. One of my lifelong dreams has been to go into cosmetology.
13. Math is the worst. Can't do it if my life depended upon it. Math will be the death of me, I am sure of it.
14. I love art in almost every form of the word. I sculpt, I draw, I paint, I play, I shoot.
15. I am probably one of the pickiest eaters you will ever meet.
16. I hate spit. Can't handle the stuff. It's nasty.
17. Confrontation scares me to death. Arguments, yelling, fighting.... Can't stand it.
18. I hate it when people copy me. You're you for a reason.
19. My addiction is changing my hair. Color, Cut, Style... You name it.
20. I love all music except metal. Can't find one good thing about it.
21. When I wake up and before I go to bed I have to follow my routine to a T or else I get annoyed.
22. Every person is tagged with a song in my head.
23. I like to dissect dead things for the purpose of learning. My second dream job would be something in the medical field.
24. I am big on boundaries. I believe in personal space and "bubbles".
25. Sleep is hard to come by for me. It makes sense when you consider how confused I always am. Can't keep up with everything going on when I have such an enormous sleep debt.
26. I really don't mind listening to Justin Bieber but I think the world would be better without the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.
27. I tend to be overly protective of people I love.
28. I love playing pranks. It can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how I feel about you.
29. I am technologically handicapped.
30. ColorFest is the best thing in the world according to me. I want to get married on the same day as ColorFest so I can go in my wedding dress. I also want to die while at ColorFest and then be crowd surfed into my coffin. :) hahahaha!
20. I love all music except metal. Can't find one good thing about it.
21. When I wake up and before I go to bed I have to follow my routine to a T or else I get annoyed.
22. Every person is tagged with a song in my head.
23. I like to dissect dead things for the purpose of learning. My second dream job would be something in the medical field.
24. I am big on boundaries. I believe in personal space and "bubbles".
25. Sleep is hard to come by for me. It makes sense when you consider how confused I always am. Can't keep up with everything going on when I have such an enormous sleep debt.
26. I really don't mind listening to Justin Bieber but I think the world would be better without the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus.
27. I tend to be overly protective of people I love.
28. I love playing pranks. It can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how I feel about you.
29. I am technologically handicapped.
30. ColorFest is the best thing in the world according to me. I want to get married on the same day as ColorFest so I can go in my wedding dress. I also want to die while at ColorFest and then be crowd surfed into my coffin. :) hahahaha!

No comments:
Post a Comment