Saturday, April 3, 2010

Springtime!

I have started many blogs, spent time and energy investing myself into writing them, and then I would delete them after a few weeks of trying to keep up with it. I am resolving to follow in, my good friend, Michael's footsteps. I will attempt to keep up with it as well as I have watched my friends and family so diligently do.
As of right now I am listening to General Conference while I am writing this. Sustaining of the presidencies has always been my favorite. It's an awesome feeling taking part in the Lord's work. Still strange to me not having President Gordon B. Hinckley's talks anymore. It's going to take a lot of time to get used to. http://www.lds.org/broadcast/gc/0,5161,9080,00.html
Easter weekend is here and the Easter buns are in the oven. It's a tradition of my mother's to bake Hot Cross Buns every Easter. It's a tradition I never quite understood seeing as we are not Catholic.
Spring Break has finally come and my week is packed with interesting appointments and events. Again.... the extraction of the wisdom teeth have been pushed back... again. This next week will also predict how the rest of my summer will go. We shall see.
Festival of Colors has come and gone, unfortunately. Had an AMAZING time this year thanks to some fabulous company. The countdown till next years has begun. :)
Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. The sun comes out, the flowers bloom, and the birds begin to sing again. Take time to appreciate this time of year and remember the real reason we celebrate Easter. Have a Wonderful Easter Weekend Everybody!
Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment