Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Mismatch
For all the times you've comforted me. All the times you held me and told me everything would be ok. The times you told me you loved me when I didn't deserve it or even when I didn't even love myself. I am forever grateful for you. I love you more than words can express. The peace I find in your arms is truly remarkable.Never have I felt as much serenity as I have when you are with me. Even with all the chaos and drama surrounding me. In this personal hell of mine I found you and found safety and love in you. I have no doubt that we are soul mates, made for one another and perfect for each other and under different circumstances, in another life, maybe it would be you and I against the world. We really did find love in a hopeless place. :] <3 <3 <3
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment