Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 18- Top 5 things that you find attractive in the opposite sex

1. First and foremost, the guy has to be able to handle my crazy self. He has to be able to tolerate me and respect me. He has to be able to understand me. He has to be able to comfort me. He has to love me for every bit of me. So I guess the keyword is tolerant?
2. He has to have personality. He has to have character, integrity, and a sense of humor. He has to be intelligent.
3. I have this thing for hair... A full head of hair and some scruff and I go nuts.
4. The face is one of the most attractive attributes on a guy. A smile, nice mouth, kind eyes... Scruff :]
5. I have a thing for artists and musicians. If the guy can sing or play the guitar or whatever... I am a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment