Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 17- An animal you would keep as a pet if you could.




Realistically, my dream pet is a purebred German Shepherd. Love them. I mean look at the dog. Gorgeous right?

On a slightly more unrealistic note I would love the following animals as pets if there were no restrictions or obvious consequences.



I think it would absolutely rock to own a bee colony.





Peacocks are gorgeous. I want one.




I love elephants. They have always been one of my very top favorite animals.



I love love love owls. Hello, they are awesome!





I am pretty attached to Zebras too.

And on an even more unrealistic note....


I would ABSOLUTELY DIE if I could own a momerath!


Don't forget that your favorite animal could be on the Endangered Species List. To find out more about ways to help visit http://www.wcs.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment