Dear Anonymous,
I hurt. I am not tough enough to hear "You are a waste of space" come from you. I can expect to hear it come from certain people from school but not you. It doesn't matter coming from them. It matters to me that you said it. I can't let it roll off my back. I have tried to let it go all day and all I can hear running through my head is you telling me that over and over. I get it. I am a failure. I am stupid. I am dumb. I am an aweful member of the family. I am a pain. I am sorry if I have failed to meet up to your expectations. I am sorry if I have failed you. I am sorry that I am the way I am. I am sorry you got stuck with me. I am sorry I am me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment