Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 4- A picture of your best friend

The past year or so the term "best friend" has lost meaning. It's such a shaky and temperamental term. I am beginning to hate it. For me in my life the term "best friend" has been like the kiss of death in almost all my friendships. So instead... Here are some pictures of the people who have stood by me through thick and thin. I adore these people and they are amazing.










I owe a lot of my sanity to these people. Thank you all for sticking right there with me. I know it wasn't easy at some times but it was and is much appreciated. Love you all so much!


(Btw- Sorry if I stole a picture or two... It's only because I love you and I promise no creepers bother to read my blog. :])

No comments:

Post a Comment