Friday, March 18, 2011
Silence
So as this week comes to a close I can honestly say that the first week of being settled in a new home is boring. It went from being so hectic you could claw your eyes out over the insanity, to complete and utter boredom. There is the occasional dish to do. Maybe you need to vacuum a little just to say you are doing something productive. Making dinner has gone from a pleasure to just an everyday chore. Homework, well it's done. Even my online classes. Thanks for nothing school. Photography, unfortunately, is a no go because of my shoulder. Oh, how I miss the feel of a Nikon in my hands. I am not being mentally challenged at all. I don't even have background noise of screaming children or the everyday life sounds of a busy household. The quiet was nice until it became a constant and there is only so far blasting music can take you. People come and see what I am up to now and again and I go out every once in a while but most of the time my life is enveloped in silence. However, I can't complain because this is what I've been asking for, for years. Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment