Monday, March 14, 2011

A Dose of Insanity

Well to start things off, I've moved. I no longer live under my parents roof, which in some ways is majorly awesome and in other ways it is a major buzz kill. But it's a part of growing up and I am thrilled to be taking this next step in my life. Along with the move came a lot of emotions and many mood swings. Some good, some not so grand. However, I am truly blessed to be accompanied on this little adventure with my dear, dear friend Chani Cottam. Kudos to her for putting up with me thus far.
And to add to irritation I kind of hurt myself in the process of moving. I really shouldn't have expected any less from myself.
Also, among other things, there has been countless episodes of drama. Don't you just love people? Sometimes I think I'd rather pass on that second helping of drama.
Here's to another week and another round of relentless life experiences. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment