I am a strong believer in KARMA. If you put good out in the world the world will treat you well. To you, yes, you. The one who believes that they are so much better than everyone else. Yes, you know who you are. The next time you feel the need to invite me to leave the room and/or make rude comments about my friends, leaders, family, me, or our attire or any other crap for that matter... Please for the sake of all of us... Please just stuff it. Oh and please stop rolling your eyes at the world... I am worried that one day you'll just roll them out of their sockets. Someday karma will come back to bite you and the world really will put you in your place and I sure as heck hope I am there to watch. What a show that will be! I'll bring the popcorn if someone will bring the pop!!! Where does the good go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment