Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Christmas Blues
I was thrilled for Christmas just a few weeks ago but now the holiday blues have hit. Hit hard. I am trying to remedy it because I really want to have a great Christmas this year. I miss being a kid. Mikey and Rachel are just so excited. I miss that. I mean Christmas has always been kinda harsh for me but as a kid I could always look forward to the presents, food, and snow. Anyways, so I am trying to muster up all this Christmas spirit and I am falling short. However, the snowfall is helping. It helps get me in the mood because I love snow over the holidays. I am just adoring this snowfall. There is nothing more that I love when it comes to Christmas than watching the snow fall while I am inside, warm and cozy, listening to Christmas music. I almost feel a calm sense of serenity. I need more calm in my life. So, please, LET IT SNOW! I understand that there are trapped travelers and whatnot but they are already stuck inside anyways... And even if there is no more snow that is willing to let fall to the ground... Please just leave the snow we have so bountifully recieved stay just until midnight on Saturday. Just let the temperatures stay low though they are due to skyrocket back up to forty. Temps only need to be 8 degrees less than that to keep the snow around. Pretty please?! This is Christmas in Utah afterall! If I have to deal with the snow through March then I think Mother Nature can spare us what we've got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment