Saturday, December 29, 2012
Catching My Breath
I haven't updated in months. Life has been so messy, so complicated. Change caught me off guard. I don't even know where to begin. My life has taken a 180 and there is nothing that stayed the same. A completely different view of life. A humbled one. I am trying to catch my breath and take a little inventory. Trying to pick myself up off the ground. Trying to regain some sort of sanity. Even as I sit here words are hard to come by. They evade me. What used to be simple, so plain, so clear is now foggy and unclear. Everything is made more difficult by anxiety. The things I have come to terms with have been ripped in half. Nothing is easy. Nothing is clear. I don't recognize myself. Now what? Where do I go from here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment