Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Dark Side

To say that I have been absent the last little while would be the understatement of the year. I have started post after post trying to force the words out. Force the emotionally storm out of my very being. I have not been able to find my voice. I have not been able to make out the words I have needed to say. Even now as I sit here at the computer I am fighting my own mind. It's a constant battle. A war. Uncertainty, doubt, and despair plague my thoughts. It's hard to decipher which thoughts are genuinely my own or if it is the bipolar talking. There are days that are so dark, so long and bleak that I can't really remember who I am. There aren't even hobbies or sometimes even friends to remind you of the real you, the person you are fighting for. The person you take on another day for in hopes of seeing her soon. So here's to another day. Time to face our demons. Time to put on brave faces. We can do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment