
Last night I had the chance to go tunnel singing with my childhood best friend, Chani. It was so great! I just love going tunnel singing. I know some of you are like "what the heck is tunnel singing", in fact I can guarantee my Aussie rellies are lost. Well LDS youth from all over Utah county gather in this tunnel at the Byu-Marriot Center and we sing hymns. The hymns reverberate off the walls of the tunnel and it's mind blowing. Only in Utah would you be able to go sing hymns in a tunnel and when a favorite hymn is chosen to sing would you hear a ripple of enthusiastic agreement. Anyways so I went with my lovely Chani girl and I had a blast. It was majorly claustrophobic seeing as it was the first couple weeks of college at BYU but it's always a fantastic chance to go. I jump at every chance I get to go. I got to catch up with Chani and came to realize it had been way way way too long. So she will be accompanying me on a Dr. Who adventure on Wednesday night. :)
Saturday. Awesome game. BYU won! Go Cougs!!! And yes it is kind of like a majorly big deal.
-bren :)

No comments:
Post a Comment